Signup to become a member today!
- Free Ad Hoc legal advice and discounted legal services
- Discounted insurance for your business through Parmia Insurance
- Website packages from 123 Internet to get your business working online
- Styling and skincare discounts with Hearts & Heroes Style Boutique
- Updates on Wage Awards within the beauty industry
- Health regulations on services conducted by Beauty Salon in Australia
- Free advice from our industry consultants
- Certificate and code of ethics from the Professional Associations
- The National Educational Sponsers Programme
- The The Association of Professional Aestheticians of Australia Trademarked Specialist Professional Memberships Programme
- The Association of Professional Aestheticians of AustraliaPathway to Higher Learning with the Victorian University
- Client referrals through consumer magazines within the public domain"
- Use of The Association of Professional Aestheticians of Australia logo on your marketing and promtional material
Tools available to all members
- Secure payment facilities for all members
- Secured members area
- Help Desk available at anytime
- A form to give a testimonials about us
- Classifieds facility allowing members can access our advertising program. Contact the office on +61403 846 622 to enquire about advertising
- Banner advertising available at discounted rates, increase the exposure of your business, social media and the newsletter
- Ability to write a blog posts and have them published on the Beauty Scene blog Australia Wide and internationally
- Access to the latest research from the industry
- Monthly newsletter jam packed with beauty, health, latest trends, help guides, marketing and more distributed Australia Wide and to all our Overseas members too
We look forward to working with you soon.
Download hard copies of application forms
If you wish to download a copy of the application form then send it to us filled out via post or email, please click one of the links below to continue,
- (ACTP) Australasian Cosmetic Tattoo Professionals Form
- (ANP) Australasian Nail Professionals Form
- (AMCLP) Australian Medical & Clinical Laser Professionals Form
Student membership available through online membership form here.
Ethical code of practice for all members
As s member of The Association of Professional Aestheticians of Australia, I shall at all times abide by the following Code of Ethics:-
- I shall at all times conduct their professional activities in a manner, which reflects honour and integrity to my profession and will respect and maintain client confidentiality.
- I shall not communicate false or misleading information, whether written or spoken when promoting my products or services. I will at all times work within the boundaries of my professional training, and comply with legal, government and health department regulatory requirements.
- I shall refrain from knowingly being associated with any enterprise, which uses improper or illegal methods in obtaining business.
- I shall not engage in slander or criticism, which would injure the professional reputation or practice of another professional member, or another colleague.
- If I have evidence that another member has been guilty of unethical practices, it shall be my duty to inform the APAA Head Office in writing. The Association of Professional Aestheticians of Australia will endeavour to maintain strict member confidentiality, wherever possible.
- I shall accept the responsibility to continue my education and the acquisition of further skills for the benefit and correct service to the public and for the continued respect of my profession.
- I shall participate in activities to help improve the body of knowledge of the profession by exchanging information, experiences and case histories with fellow members, for the benefit of others and my profession.
- I shall refrain from using my relationship with The Association of Professional Aestheticians of Australia in such a manner as to state or imply official accreditation or approval beyond the scope of membership and it’s aims, rules and policies. I will limit the use of the Association’s distinguishing letters, i.e.; APAA, FMAPAA, AMAPAA, other than to Association activities or the statement of name and business address on a card, letterhead, advertising or published article.
- I shall ensure that anyone employed by me shall strictly adhere to the same Code of Ethics, as long as she/he is employed by me.
- A member should transgress any of the rules of the Association and/or this Code of Ethics; I shall voluntarily surrender and return my membership certificate.
- A member shall display a copy of this Code of Ethics in my consultation rooms where it is clearly visible to all clients. A member shall co-operate with fellow members in upholding and enforcing the Code.