APAA is recognised for its commitment to education and raising the standards within its membership so that the public can be assured they are in the hands of competent professionals.
In the early 50s a group of dedicated beauty therapists, many of them with European qualifications, would get together and discuss issues of the profession’s public image and ethics, and so the plight to establish a professional body was birthed. For over 5 years informal meetings were held leading to the establishment of a strong network of passionately dedicated aestheticians.
This dedicated group pioneered the way for the first Australian Association to be established with a Constitution and A Code of Ethical Practice in October 1957. The association was named "THE ASSOCIATION OF PROFESSIONAL AESTHETICIANS OF AUSTRALIA".
- Free Ad Hoc Legal Advice and Discounted Legal Services
- Discounted Insurance Facility
- MMI Financial Services
- Vehicle Acquisition
- Updates on Wage Awards
- Health Regulations
- Free Advice from our Industry Consultants
- Discount Rates For Financial Products
- Australasian Aesthetic Educational Conference
- APAA National Awards of Excellence Gala Dinner
- National Educational Sponsors Programme
- Trademarked Specialist Professional Memberships Programme
- National Awards Program
- Client Referral
- Use of the APAA Logo